I wanted to take a minute to address some questions about outsourcing your photo editing to Joy Danielle.
1. Do you do your own editing style, or will you match mine? I will match your own. It will take a few times to get it just right, but I will communicate with you to make sure I am nailing your editing style. I believe your editing style is a vital part of your brand, so I am always striving to keep it consistent.
2. How do we send files to each other? I primarily use Dropbox to transfer files. It's super easy - upload your photos to a folder into Dropbox, and share the folder with me. I share a folder with you with the completed images when I'm done. However, I will work with you to receive files any way that works best for you. Lightroom catalogs with Smart Previews are a great way to share files as well - especially weddings with a lot of photos. I have had Photographers overnight USB drives to me as well!
3. Are there a minimum number of photos that I can send you? No
4. Can you cull (select photos) for me? Yes, if you would like me to - this is $20 extra per photo session.
5. What do you charge? 0.28 per photo for basic color correction, straightening & cropping. You can check out pricing for more extensive edits HERE
6. Do you offer test images? YES! I offer 10 free images up front. I will edit those 10 images until I have your style down. Feel free to give feedback and I will adjust until I have it just right!
7. Can you turn my beach shot into a winter wonderland (or any other similar requests)? No. With a lot of hard work I could, but it’s just not something I do, sorry! I believe in keeping the true integrity of the photos you work hard to take!
8. Will all my questions be answered in a timely manner? YES! Communication is key for me. If I am out of town or taking time off, I will let you know there will be a delay in communication.
Click Here for more before/after examples!
Joy Phillips has been providing a personalized, custom, post production experience for photographers for several years. She loves to give her clients beautiful photos.. and their lives back!